funk|BALLOON Custom Bouquet Balloon Bouquet
W H A T C H A G E T 🌈
- Each bouquet consists of 10 mixed-size, helium-filled balloons: Mostly 11"(the classic balloon size) & 16", each individually tied to their own string - Balloons are not tied or otherwise attached to each other.
- At checkout, please select if you would like us to arrange all balloons into one bunch and tie to a balloon weight. The other option leaves the balloons individual and untied to a weight.
**Our latex balloons are all treated to extend their float time to roughly 48 hours before they begin to fall. We recommend pick-up or delivery the day before OR the day of your event **
D E L I V E R Y 🌈
Want it delivered? We offer delivery for orders of $100 or more, starting at $25, depending on your distance from our studio in Lawrenceville. **During check-out, if your order qualifies for delivery, you'll see the option to schedule delivery**
P I C K - U P 🌈
If picking up your balloons, please be sure to have your ride pretty cleared out... no golf clubs or baby seats... we see u. No, but for real, these take up some space and can only be squeezed so much. One of our bouquets will take up roughly all of the back seat of a standard sedan.
All of our latex balloons are 100% biodegradable and can be composted. All of our foil and latex balloons can also be recycled - Ask us about our recycling program with our waste management partner
Balloon Science 🌈
For the best balloon experience, we recommend picking up artwork the evening before or the morning of your event; however, balloon artwork, inside, can last up to one month.
Balloon artwork, outside, can last 24 to 72 hours, depending on the weather.
- Balloons placed in direct sunlight will deteriorate quickly and WILL pop.
- Temperatures over 80 degrees will shorten the lifespan of outdoor artwork
- Outdoor artwork can be problematic due to heat, sunlight, wildlife, sharp things and mean people
- Balloon releases ARE NOT COOL! Our balloons are 100% natural & biodegradable, but they need a minute .. u know, to degrade... biologically - in the meantime, helium balloon releases can harm wildlife, clog streams and make garbage. Don't be an asshole 😳
**We do not offer refunds on balloons - If your balloons fall early, pop, etc, we do not offer refunds - sowwy, not sorry. No, but seriously! It happens! We do everything possible to prevent it, but it's not totally unavoidable.
**we recommend picking up balloons on the day of your event - Latex balloons have roughly 12-18 hours before they start falling**