100% NATURAL PURE GRADE
New to Von Walter & Funk, the versatility of these essential oils makes them an instant favorite for daily use.Try them on their own or mix and match for a custom fragrance.
WILL essential oils recharge your senses after intense activity with the power of aromatherapy. By stimulating your brain and olfactory system, you can promote a healthy and engaging training ritual that directly connects your primal energy with nature.
- 15 ML/ 0.5FL OZ
- No synthetic ingredients
- No artificial colouring
- No animal testing
- Not diluted
WILL’s Cedarwood essential oil is native to Morocco. It is the only type of its kind sourced from its primary habitat, the Atlas Mountains, that is recognized for its therapeutic use. It has a woody top note and a smoky, balsamic undertone.
Essential Oil Boosts:
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is strengthening and used to improve symptoms of oily skin, acne, and cough, it also provides strength and stability making it effective in relieving stress-related conditions.
- Quick use: After a hectic day, dilute 3-5 drops (up to 0.25 ml) of essential oil in 10 ml of carrier oil and rub between hands. Once warmed, bring hands close to your face and take in the aroma to relieve your stress and ground your emotions.
- Experience through diffusion: Dispense 0.25ml of WILL essential oil into your favorite diffuser for an ambient experience.
- Experience through bath: Dispense 0.5ml - 1ml of WILL essential oil into a warm bath for an immersive experience.
- Experience through application: Dilute 3-5 drops (up to 0.25 ml) of essential oil blend in 10 ml of carrier oil for local application
- Experience through placement: Drop 3-5 drops of Cedarwood essential oil on a cotton ball and place it in you closet for a woody, foresty smell.