Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. This is the Haws indoor watering can, crafted of gleaming copper and ideal for tending plants in the house, on the patio or out in the greenhouse.
- Hand-pieced and soldered of pure copper.
- Polished finish.
- Light weight makes it easy to carry and tip for pouring.
- Curved, tapered spout for accurate watering inside pots.
- Features a removable all-brass oval watering rose, so you can choose a delicate shower or solid stream.
- 1-qt. cap.; 15 3/4" x 5" x 6 1/4" high.
- 13 oz.
- Made in England by Haws, producers of fine watering cans since 1886.