- Hand-crafted from a heavy-gauge piece of high-quality metal, the surface is hammered against an anvil to develop its distinct tooled texture
- Available in a work patina finish
- See a narrower 1" edition of this design.
- Approximate Measurements: 52 mm wide, 1 mm thick
- Medium: 6.5" wrist, Large: 7" wrist
We offer each piece in solid American brass or pure copper. This cuff is left uncoated and will evolve with wear. Before leaving Studebaker's shop, each item is stamped with their maker's mark and its city of origin, Pittsburgh.