Graf Lantz Botanical Trivet- Aster Rock Salt
Our new favorite multipurpose surface protector, these felt trivets are perfect for hot plates, dynamic table settings, and potted plants.
8 ½'' x 8 ½''
5mm Merino wool felt
Made in USA
Why is merino wool felt ideal for tabletop?
No other fiber—manmade or natural—can quite match merino’s unique properties.
1. Water Resistant & Water Wicking: merino has the unique ability to draw moisture into the core of the wool fiber so moisture sticks to the felt and doesn’t penetrate through to surfaces.
2. Naturally Stain Resistant.
3. Heat Protective and Insulating: Read perfect for hot pots, pans and dishes.
4. Durable and Surprisingly Lightweight : the superfine fibers of Merino wool lend it such softness, it’s hard to believe how durable it is. And the fibers’ curly texture and unique composition make this wool remarkably light.
5. High Pigment yet Colorfast & Lightfast material.
6. Antibacterial & Odor-Resistant. Merino wool contains lanolin and keratin, which give it antimicrobial properties.
7. Resistant to Pilling. Pilling is a natural phenomenon that occurs when shorter fibers work their way to the surface of a fabric. Due to the unique qualities of merino wool’s resilient fibers, it develops far fewer pills than any other wool.
8. Soft & Luxurious hand for scratch-free surfaces.
9. A Sustainable & Natural Material. Merino Wool is rapidly renewable, biodegradable, recyclable and can be produced naturally.
10. Their clean and minimal execution offers an unexpected textural and refined modern heritage element to any home decor.
For more tips on cleaning and care please refer to our Care Page